Thursday, May 5, 2011

tired

seriously.


today i had a FANTASTIC day

my sister caught a flu so i shifted to my parents' bedroom
my father's snores kept me awake for almost the whole night

i failed my chinese geo test =A=

i have a little crush on a cute guy who takes tuition with me
we kinda talked for...once?
i saw him at the stationery shop and before i could smile to him, he turned away - -
how sad.

METROBUS
stupid bus conductor
i gave her RM10 (bus fare is 50 cents)
and she started insulting me
i stared at her o.o
many people stared at me 0.0
efff
i cried when i got back home - -

recently
i just end up crying when something bad comes up
i failed to hide my tears and pretend everything is fine eventhough i've been practising that skill for quite a long time.
gahh.
whatever.

4 comments:

Crystal Tears said...

it's okay, just cry.
it makes you feel better (:
*hugs* i love you!

♠ẅǓéŋ ¢ҢĩέŇ♠ said...

love you too <3

PearlLi said...

yeah she is stupid - -
nvr saw a rm10 ringgit note i guess, so she was plain jealous :x

smilee :)

♠ẅǓéŋ ¢ҢĩέŇ♠ said...

还是rapid好一点 -.-