Sunday, April 1, 2012

hellooo :)

this blog's been dead for quite awhile due to the laziness of it's owner :p
anyway, it's alive once againn :D

my 16 year old birthday just passed
it was so awesome!! thank you, my friends and mummy and daddy and sister for giving me such a memorable birthday
thank you mummy, for bringing me to this beautiful world :')

BIG NEWS!! SNSD GAVE ME A PRESENT <3
they were right before my eyes OMG :D and i nearly cried
23/3/2012 <3

*****

school life is very fun these days bcs of jiong, lapsap, minli and waiye :D
BUT i really should stop playing around. my results are like SHIT
no face to see my mum. TT
i'm thinking whether i should go on or not D:

yeah we changed seats again, and guess what, lapsap is sitting in front of me
but the others are so far away :(

today was mostly shopping <3
bought a hello kitty t-shirt and leggings from Uniqlo heehee
desperately looking for a nice pair of sandals

gonna watch Hunger Games tonight :D
bye.

No comments: