Thursday, December 16, 2010

谢=sorry?!

yeahaha
i finished working on my present for the host family


last sunday, my dad said that he'll buy a new phone for both me and my sister
:D
NEW PHONE LEHH
he says that he'll not be able to contact us when we're at japan
(he thought that the phone we are using now doesn't have the 3G thingy)
but after he check..
he only found out that our phones have it
-__-
stupid 3G

Jagam just sent a set of papers about the stuff we need to be caution of
no point de

some facebookers are trying to be famous by telling people that they want to commit suicide
ok
i think that's stupid
btw, committing suicide is already a silly thing to do
especially when the reason is "my girlfriend/boyfriend duwan me ley TT"
i mean like, if you have the courage to die,
why don't you have the courage to be strong and go on?

i look so BIG when i'm wearing that big coat 0.0