Saturday, January 15, 2011

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT

today we had a school opening ceremony at school
just like the previous years, we gotta stand at the basketball court+car park for 2 hours, 3 periods
i caught a flu but didnt really care
but after standing for 1 and a half hour, i had a weird feeling
and i couldn't see clearly
like black patches covered my sight
then i was really dizzy @@
i told my friend
(i didnt want to collapse right in the middle of the crowd
besides, the thought of me, lying down on the stretcher like a corpse terrifies me
==)
then someone brought me to the Kong Chen hall
and asked me stuff
i rested there for about 20 minutes and walked back to my class

many people seem to know about this ==
if i didnt tell somebody, i would really pass out *~*
but this is so weird
usually i'm healthy and strong, eventhough i'm skinny

during recess, i took my photobook and went to 3Yi
Noelle bought McDonald's for me :D
they were so envious lol
we talked about my homestay at Japan
suddenly, Seng Yong appeared out of nowhere
and asked me to leave the class ==
i call him to shut up
then he kept walking towards me
i used the sides of my photobook to push him really hard on his chest
(not pain de meh? ==)
but he felt nothing at all
so i lost TT
i ran out of the class in the end

recently, ridiculous things happen to me
few days ago, i fell asleep in the bus
yuen loong and his friend was sitting on the right side seat
the bus was shaking all the way, causing me to shake also
i was half asleep half awake
and i didnt realise i was facing them
D:
which means they saw my stupid sleeping face
after that, when i was getting down the bus,
i heard them say "wake up ady ah?"
bloody shitttt
THAT WAS SOOOO EMBARASSING

2 comments:

Crystal Tears said...

Lolol what's wrong with you these days.
Take care of yourself alright, especially when our Chong Hwa life is about to get hectic.

♠ẅǓéŋ ¢ҢĩέŇ♠ said...

i'm used to it already lol. i just can't accept the fact that i'm getting weak -__-