Monday, January 31, 2011

Things I want to change abt myself

1. GAIN MORE FAT!
DARKER SKIN!
not that i want to be tanned or something
at least my skin doesnt look pale all the time

2. i'm always rude to boys
when i want to borrow something,
i'm like: *bang table* eh borrow me ur xxx, faster faster faster
if it's my girl friends
i'll put on that sweety smile lol

3. sleep earlier -__-
eventhough i enjoy the night

4. try not to sleep in class
and pay attention

5. sometimes when somebody is talking to me
my mind drifts away
and i didnt listen to a word she said
and when she finishes talking and waits for my response
i just laugh awkwardly
then silence
-.-

6. i always judge a book by its cover
to both people and BOOKS ==
i usually choose books with nice cute covers lol

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

i really should start memorizing the names of my classmates
few days ago, i was buying food outside school
abt 5 ppl said "hi Wuen Chien!" to me
and i was like eh..who is this ah..
-__-
i should secretly memorise them
or they'll get hurt ==

oh god

No comments: