Saturday, August 1, 2009

wth..==

2day after 2nd xia ke,
me and yee ting play until so high~~
keep saying those 38 thing..==

after dat when its science lesson i guess..
i change place wif CPH..==
and sheng yee was sitting behind me..
and i was damn scared..
cz he'll sudd pull ur chair and u'll be frightened like hell..
bt~~
i very geng~~
im used to it adi~~
then he was like..
eh~u nt scared ah?? u so geng lerr~~

bt after dat..
when i was talking 2 CPH..
SY sudd ask me..
did u straighten ur hair??
and i said yes..
den i continue talking wit CPH..
den sudd..
SY use a sciccors 2 cut my hair..
WTF??!!
luckily onli 2mm of my hair was cut..
or i'll kill u!!

damn long din use english 2 blog..
==

1 comment:

Michael Cheah said...

Haiz...
Tell u la..
Ying Xue get scared everytime...
haizz...
ME leh...
0 time..
Lame thing la...