Monday, February 21, 2011

Regrets

today is quite an awful day for me (well, just part of it la)

once i walked in the school compund, a discipline teacher told me that my uniform is too short ==
during recess time, my friends were asked to go to the discipline teacher's office cz of their appearance
i was lucky that time -.-
and last saturday, they announced that they will check if we leave our books at school or not
so i think maybe they'll 'take action' today
and i took quite a big stack of books home, got through the trouble of switching lines and buses and everything TT
AND you know what?!
a gay was standing next to me in the LRT
OH GOD

i was walking around the level and i saw him
he gave me that weird look AGAIN
like that oh-so-surprised look with an O-shaped mouth
(seriously)
he reminded me of *that thing*
and for the next three periods, i felt like banging my head on the wall, thinking
i shouldn't have
I SHOULDN'T HAVE
I SHOULDN'T HAVE!!!!

-----above are the awful parts-----

the happy parts are..

i told the unconfirmed good news to fei fei
and got really really excited
she did, too
my face was pink lol

and after school, i walked out of school with Pearl Li
and we chatted happily LOL
laughed all the way x))

No comments: