Thursday, December 24, 2009

1 hour and 30 minutes till Christmas =)

it's ok to blog twice a day rite??
hehe watever~
jz now i went out for shopping
i saw sumthn reli cute+nice
i think my fren will like it
it's a big big cup with a bear inside
gt abit yeng oso
bt my mum say veri 'jor deng' ==
so i didnt buy
and i saw a bear in the shop too
but the bear is like veri skinny
so i didnt buy oso..==
but i bought a pair of shoes
xDxD

and guess wat?!
there's a shop selling not-reli-nice clothes
walked past there..
EH?!?!?!?!?!
[Last Christmas] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ashley Tisdale sing de!!!
she 'fan chang' de la of cz ==
i stayed in the shop until the song finished
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
+tht's my favorite christmas song
hehe hapi xDxD

ytd i went 2 my uncle's 'restaurant'
it's nt open yet
we went thr 2 try the food
well..it sucks
honestly
==
btw, we went thr by my uncle's Mercedes Benz
the smell of de leather makes me dizzy..==
i prefer my mum's car
xDxD

btw, i changed the mixpod thingy
chnged into an iPod
b4 tht one is iPhone
bt it doesnt work like one..==

No comments: